At this time, all of the Government agencies are doing their best to help Filipino citizens. They are giving relief goods and most especially, they are giving financial assistance. One government agency that is well known in helping Filipinos is the Social Security System (SSS).
SSS is now opening their programs such as Calamity Loans to their Filipinos member who has been affected by the quarantine due to Coronavirus. If a member applied for a Calamity Loan and it has been approved, the money will be sent directly to your bank account, so if you have a bank account and it’s not yet registered in you My.SSS account, we will teach you how to.
Why should I Register My Bank Account to My.SSS Account?
Due to COVID-19, it is not that easy to go out without any valid reason because the authorities will not allow you to. So it will beneficial for you if your bank account is registered in your My.SSS, because once you apply for a loan and it was approved the money will be sent directly to your bank account instead of getting it to their branch, and the lesser you got exposed to the public, the safer you are.
Who Can Register Their Bank Account To Their My.SSS Account?
- Employed SSS Member
- Self-Employed SSS Member
- Voluntary Member
Here’s the Step On How To Register Your Bank Account To Your My.SSS Account:
- Visit the SSS website and then log-in to your My.SSS account.
If you have an account yet, click this link for a guide on how to create.
- Once logged in, click ‘e-Services’ and then choose ‘Bank Enrollment’
- You will be then asked to put your bank information, just provide it and make sure there’s no error
- Once done providing information, click the ‘I agree’ box
- Click ‘Enroll Bank Account’
- A short message will be shown, just click ‘Ok’
- If the enrollment was successful, you will receive an email confirmation. However, if it failed kindly contact the SSS customer service for assistance
For further inquiries and clarifications, you may call SSS at 920.6446 – 55 or email them at [email protected].
Be the first to comment