If you are an SSS member and don’t have an SSS account online yet, better to register now and take advantage of the hassle-free transaction with them, especially if you are one of those people who don’t have a lot of time and energy to go to their office.
What is My.SSS Account?
My.SSS is a online platform of SSS that allows all its member to access records and perform transaction without needing to go their office which simply means that a member can access their SSS acount online anytime with the use of mobile phone and internet.
Who Can Register?
- Voluntary members
- Unemployed spouses
- Overseas Filipino workers (OFWs)
Things that you can do if you have My.SSS Account:
- View membership records
- Check contributions
- File a Salary Loan Application
- Applying for SSS Maternity Benefit
- Check SSS loan repayment records
- View SSS benefit claims details
- Schedule appointments
- Report a complaint
- Ask questions
Here’s The Step on How to Register Your SSS Account Online As a Member:
- Visit the SSS website
- Access the Online Member User ID Registration page
- Once accessed, the page will show you five options based on what you’ve previously registered in SSS. Choose one.
- After choosing, fill out the required information in the SSS online form. Do not forget to double-check to avoid any mistakes.
- Click “Submit” afterward and a short confirmation message will appear, just click “Ok”
- Check your email after 30 minutes
- An email from [email protected] will be sent to you containing activation link and your user ID
- Once you receive the email, go and activate your My.SSS Account using the activation link and user ID
- Click the link associated with the email that was sent to you
- You will be required to change your password, so do so.
- Once done, click the “Submit” button, and then you will be redirected to the SSS online login page
- Log-in using your User ID and the new password, and you can now take advantage of the hassle-free transaction with My.SSS portal
If you tried but it fails, the reason could be the difference between the information you provided in the system and the information that was recorded in the SSS. Kindly, go to the nearest SSS branch in your location to inquire or send an inquiry email to [email protected] so that they can assist you.