TESDA Pharmacy Services NC III is a course that offers students knowledge about handling pharmaceutical products. So if you think you are fit to work in a pharmacy, this TESDA course is perfect for you. Do note that this course is offered for FREE. Including the training and assessment. In addition, an allowance will also be provided while on training. This program is being offered under the Training for Work Scholarship Program (TWSP), so grab this chance and enroll now!
TESDA Pharmacy Services NC III Guidelines
TWSP Scholar Benefits:
- Free tuition
- Free training and assessment
- Daily allowance of Php 160 per day
- 16 years old and above
- Must be a resident of Aklan Region VI
- Completed at least 10 years of basic education
- Not currently enrolled in any government scholarship program
- No underlying medical conditions
- Additional Requirements:
- High School Diploma/ TOR/ From 137/138 or ALS certificate
- Photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate
- Marriage Contract (if married)
- 1×1 picture (4pcs, white background w/ collar)
- Passport size picture (4pcs, white background w/ collar)
- Long brown envelope
- Basic Competency – 22 hours
- Common Competency – 24 hours
- Core Competency – 802 hours
- Industry Exposure – 200 hours
- TOTAL DURATION: 1,048 hours
How to Enroll?
If you’re interested to apply for this scholarship, visit or call the office of Saint Gabriel College Inc.- School of Technical Vocational Education. It is located at Old Buswang, Kalibo, Aklan. You may contact them through the following contact numbers: 272-1246 / 09106042400.
For more information, you may contact TESDA Aklan Provincial Office Regalado St., Poblacion, Kalibo Aklan at 268-8516.
TESDA Bread and Pastry Production NCII
TESDA Courses That are In Demand Abroad
Be the first to comment