Are you one of those people who wants to learn but doesn’t have the time and money? If yes, here’s some good news for you. TESDA’s FREE online course 2023 is now open for those who are interested to enroll. Get a chance to learn new skills and experience a variety of training that you can use in your future career.
TESDA FREE Online Course Guidelines
How much is the Tuition Fee?
TESDA Online Course is FREE.
Who can enroll?
Anyone who wants to enroll in TESDA online course is welcome. OFWs, unemployed, undergrads, housewives, and employed persons can definitely enroll if they want to.
What do I get after finishing the TESDA course?
Once you finished TESDA online course, you will receive a certificate. Afterward, you can request a face-to-face assessment. If you pass the assessment, you will receive a National Certification from TESDA accredited assessment center or venue.
How to Enroll?
- Create an email address
- Visit TESDA Online Program
- Create an account, fill up all the information needed including username and password
- Make sure to put the active email address you created
- TESDA will send a confirmation link to the email address you provided
- Once you receive the email, click it and you can start your TESDA course
NOTE: DO NOT FORGET your username and password, as you will be required to use that whenever you want to access your course
List of Courses Offered for FREE
- Fruit Grower
- Diesel Engine Tune-Up
- Automotive Battery Servicing
- Cellphone Servicing
- Solar Night Light Assembly
- STAR Online Training Program (Beta)
- Managing Your Personal Finances (Beta)
- Information Technology
- Basic Computer Operation
- Web Development using HTML5 and CSS3
- CAD / CAM Operation
- Animation (3D DIGITAL)
- Health, Social and other Community Development Services
- Massage Therapy
- Swedish Massage
- Thai Massage
- Shiatsu Massage
- Beauty Care (Nail Care)
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Condition
- Packaged Air Conditioner Unit Servicing
- Microsoft Online Courses
- Game Development
- Game Production Basics
- Developing 2D Games with HTML5
- Developing 2D & 3D Games with Unity
- Software Development Fundamentals
- C# Fundamentals for Beginners
- Udacity – Google Courses
- Android Development for Beginners
- UX Design for Mobile Developers
- SMART Android Mobile Apps Development for Beginners
- SMART Technopreneurship 101 (Beta)
- Trainers Methodology I
- Plan Training Session
- Facilitate Learning Session
- Utilize Electronic Media in Facilitating Training (Beta)
- Conduct Competency Assessment (Beta)
- Lead Workplace Communication (Beta)
- Develop and Promote Appreciation for the Costs and Benefits of Technical Writing (Beta)
- Utilize IT Applications in Technical Training (Beta)
- Foster and Promote Inclusive Learning Culture (Beta)
- Apply Work Ethics, Values and Quality Principles (Beta)
- Trainers Methodology II
- Curriculum Development
- Ships’ Catering